Thursday, June 8, 2017

Tlaquepaque Fountain

"Tlaquepaque Fountain"
oil on linen panel
12x16
$175

This painting was done from a photo I had taken of a courtyard in Sedona, Arizona on a trip there several years ago.  There is a beautiful shopping area in town called Tlaquepaque that is reminiscent of the architecture of Mexico.  I really enjoyed painting this scene with its afternoon shadows.  I am not painting as much at this time as I am trying to catch up with repainting the house--not as much fun as painting on canvas, but necessary.  I have decided to stop selling my paintings at art shows from now on.  I will reduce the prices and sell what I have at a local gallery.  The shows were getting to be too much work!   

1 comment:

  1. Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way.Thank you so much


    Home Interior Decorators in Chennai

    Office Interior Designers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete